1st Party Sellers

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by SoN1NjA, Feb 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
  1. SoN1NjA, Feb 13, 2017
    Last edited by pcall1128: Jun 17, 2017

SoN1NjA macrumors 65816

SoN1NjA

Apple
    Target
    Walmart
    Best Buy
    Microcenter
    Frys
    eBay
    MacRumors Marketplace
    r/AppleBandMarket
    B&H Photo
    Macy's

2. SoN1NjA thread starter macrumors 65816

SoN1NjA

News bands can be found at the retailers above

3. AndrewR23 macrumors 68040

ebay is not a 1st party seller. Its all third party. Some first parties sell like target but target is already included in your list.

Same with macrumors and reddit. Those are sold by individual people, thus making it third party.

4. CarlJ macrumors 68020

CarlJ

I suspect that list was not so much intended to be seller companies who got their bands direct from Apple, as places where one could buy genuine Apple (i.e. 1st party) bands, as opposed to other companies manufacturing bands (i.e. 3rd party), whether they're AW-compatible bands, knockoffs, or actual counterfeits. You can, indeed, buy genuine Apple bands from eBay, Reddit, and the like, but your overall odds of getting an actual Apple band are less than if you walked into an Apple Store. OTOH, your chances of getting a legit band in a discontinued color are higher on Reddit than at Apple Store (because they simply no longer have it).

5. Panther61 macrumors newbie

Panther61

Thread Status:
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.