Hi All, I'm looking to buy this MacBook: http://reviews.cnet.com/laptops/apple-macbook-fall-2009/4505-3121_7-33783917.html Im looking to get a Mac since we were successful with launching some apps with an outside developer.. Upon research, I understand you can either Boot Camp it or Parallel.. Due to speed issues with the latter Im more interested with Bootcamping.. As a lawyer with niche software that's only out for PC, I intend to use the Mac 80% via Windows bootcamp, and the other 20% for app development and multimedia.. my question is, if i use it primarily for windows BC, will I notice differences in speed vs just getting a PC netbook/laptop? I was hoping I could kill 2 birds with one stone here, as I actually DO need the mac for app development, but would like to also use it for my office functions (via Windows bc). Thank you much. PPS, some of the niche software I use on Windows are slight hogs, using more resources than say Microsoft Office, etc.. would this have a huge impact in terms of running it from Mac/Windows bootcamp?