2.0.1. broke my speaker.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by DanielJvdBerg, Aug 5, 2008.

1. DanielJvdBerg macrumors regular

Hello all, the 2.0.1. update broke my speaker. I updated in the afternoon but only used the iPod on speaker this evening, it went real soft sound, maybe if it was 20%, and then it went to like, 5% or something. Also giving alot of notification: this accesory is not suited for iPhone, would you like to turn on airplane mode to block radio interference. But there is nothing plugged into:S. Is there anyone else experiencing this or maybe a solution?

Else I'll call T-mobile NL tomorrow morning...

P.S. A clean restore didn't solve.

P.P.S. Goddamn now it did a backup afther the restore, thereby deleting my old one from this evening, bye bye important SMS.
    I so bloody hate Apple atm...........

2. bbplayer5 macrumors 68030

If the SMS was that important, why didnt you write it down? Oh thats right, its easier to blame apple.

Take a pressure air duster and blow out your earphone jack. See if that fixes it.

3. DanielJvdBerg thread starter macrumors regular

Dude seriously, I made a backup today over 4 times. This evening I restored it, a fresh start. And afther restoring it did a backup overwrite without questioning me. Oh ofcourse, that's my fault. Btw I already blew out the earphone jack. But still the speaker problem persists, it's maybe 5% normal output volume now. Sucks:(

4. trunksu macrumors 6502

is ur volume limit lock on? i'm assuming it's not since u said u did a clean restore but i'd check anyway.

5. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

6. DanielJvdBerg thread starter macrumors regular

Checked, nothing:confused: going to the T-Mobile shop in a few min.

uhmmmm... I think it was the right:eek:?

Funny guy:p