Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mappyman

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 26, 2008
UK
I found a single update in the mobile apps store and it was 1password, so I clicked on update all.

Now it's stuck on Installing with the spinning wheel.

I tried rebooting the phone nothing. Anyone else seeing this bug on 2.2 ?

QWK SVT

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
Having the same problem with WiFinder... Already had the app, and purchased a game via the App Store. The App Store showed an update for WiFinder, andint's been "installing" ever since (several hours, now). As a result, everything is VERY sluggish, and the battery is now nearly dead (was fully charged this morning)...

Hopefully, a sync with iTunes tonight will fix it, but the battery will surely be dead before I can get home :(

Edit: meant to add, this was done via 3G. Did you also perform your update over the air, or in iTunes?

mappyman

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 26, 2008
UK
Yeah I performed it over the air.

I fixed this problem by syncing with iTunes and not selecting 1password. Then resyncing.

QWK SVT

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
Yeah I performed it over the air.

I fixed this problem by syncing with iTunes and not selecting 1password. Then resyncing.

That's what I had to do, too... Of course, by then my battery was completely drained from the never-ending prcess running the whole day :(

Foolishly, I was in the App Store (over the air) and saw there was an update for a different program (MotionX Dice), and started the update... Same thing happens, again. Guess the lesson is to not ever try this, for any app, ever again :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.