2-3 Days Delivery not working

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by TheAnoyingApple, Apr 19, 2010.

1. TheAnoyingApple macrumors member

Hey i order my MBP las week and it just got picked up today by fedex. Hoever, i payed for the 2-3 days delivery but its goign to arrive on the 22. This means it is going to take 4 days. What do i do?

Also, is it possible that i get it earlier?

2. TheAnoyingApple thread starter macrumors member

yeah business days.. it got picked up today... and will take today, tuesday, wednesday and thrusday... -

3. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

How do you know that?

4. TheAnoyingApple thread starter macrumors member

How do i knwo what?
    It was picked up today and the estamated delivey date is on the 22... They wrok all week so they are going to take 4 days...

5. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

2-3 Day Shipping means that it is delivered within three business days of being shipped. Since your machine was shipped today, they have tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday to deliver it. What's the problem...?

6. TheAnoyingApple thread starter macrumors member

it was shipped today so it is counted from the moment they get it... they have mondya tuesday and wednesday...

7. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

That's not how I interpret it, but it doesn't really matter. Since you're complaining before you even have something to complain about, I suggest you wait and see when you get it. If it's actually late, then you can call and ask for money back or something.

8. mike8717189 macrumors member

2-3 day shipping, but 3-5 days for processing :mad:, I ordered on release day and getting my arrival day changed again, now its thursday. From 2-3 days its 9 days. They have to change the system and be realistic, "you'll recieve it by xxx"

9. mdgolom macrumors 6502

Think about what you just said. If you ordered next day, you would get it Tuesday. If you ordered 2 day deliver, that would be Wednesday. Based on 2-3 day delivery, this would may it Wednesday or Thursday. No carrier would say "2 day" delivery would be here tomorrow.

You'll be lucky if you receive it on Wednesday, but most likely Thursday. I'm sure if you still want to argue the point, go to the websites for UPS or FedEx and they have pretty charts to explain delivery times.

10. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Even this isn't a guarantee, depending on what time you place your order. You'd get a partial refund when the shipping company realizes it cant get it to you the next day though.

11. frostiex macrumors regular

frostiex

the estimate delivery date always varies...I have had a refurb'ed imac 24" got here the next day when I placed the order in the morning and I did not pay for expedited shipping.

12. neondrgns macrumors regular

neondrgns

2-3 day starts the moment it leaves their UPS facility not when they get the order in...you're on track...Saturday and Sunday aren't business days even though they probably work then.