Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by birthmark, Jun 11, 2012.
Any chance of this estimate becoming sooner on the Apple Online Store? Waiting till July =
Yes there's a chance. That doesn't make it likely though.
I'm in the same boat as you. Too busy at work today and now looking at early July.
On the other hand, I am planning on trying out the non-retina MBPs. If they are as good as people say, I may end up cancelling the RMBP order that I have placed.
Waiting time got longer instead of shorter