2.4 cubic inch power adapter

wetcanvas

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 7, 2014
I see what you mean. didnt know that. That kinda sucks. I would love to have a power adapter the size of a flash drive.

Not that the apple adapter is large but in terms of power adapters I would encourage them to make them as small as possible.

Comment

blueroom

macrumors 603
Feb 15, 2009
Toronto, Canada
I see what you mean. didnt know that. That kinda sucks. I would love to have a power adapter the size of a flash drive.

Not that the apple adapter is large but in terms of power adapters I would encourage them to make them as small as possible.
Apple also shys away from 3rd party power supplies as they tend to skimp on safety and isolation and have claimed a life or two. Your MacBook is aluminum which is a very good conductor.

Comment

brand

macrumors 601
Oct 3, 2006
Your MacBook is aluminum which is a very good conductor.
At what point did the OP say he had an aluminum MacBook? The polycarbonate MacBook had a much monger run than the aluminum MacBook did so it is more likely that the OP has a polycarbonate MacBook.

Comment

paulrbeers

macrumors 68040
Dec 17, 2009
At what point did the OP say he had an aluminum MacBook? The polycarbonate MacBook had a much monger run than the aluminum MacBook did so it is more likely that the OP has a polycarbonate MacBook.
But also haven't been made since 2010! So at this point any viable (modern) MacBooks are aluminum.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.