2 4G iPhones... 1 Pre-Ordered / 1 Reserved...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by onehotchili, Jun 22, 2010.

1. onehotchili macrumors newbie

i have 2 phones coming. i had my office manager order me one last week, but AT&T told her it wouldn't arrive till mid-July? of course, AT&T was flooded that day and didn't have a clue what was going on. when i heard that it wasn't coming till "July", i reserved one through the Apple Store app, got my confirmation etc.

well, it looks like my AT&T pre-order one IS coming tomorrow.... so technically i could have 2 phones? should i pick up my reserved one also? should i sell it?

my partner at my company is in the same boat with 2 phones also... i am thinking we should sell the extra phones and then treat the office out to a party or something....

anyhow, i'll wait till have i have both in hand first....

2. Mademan12321 macrumors 6502

Unless it's happens to be an account switch to the same line, I'm not sure they will sell the other one to you. I currently have an issue where I ordered one but in my name instead of my brothers name and thats what they explained to me. They informed me that if you have the same account, the account holder is present, and the account is eligible, then you can do it.