2.4GHz white MacBook color profile (9C5E)

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by iMac430, Oct 26, 2008.

1. iMac430 macrumors member

Hello everyone, I am new here, but I look at the forums a few times a day, and I read the RSS feed for MacRumors daily. I came to register because I have a little problem. I have had my 2.4GHz MacBook since they were released earlier this year (the last revision before the brand new aluminum MacBooks). I have had a color issue. Gmail is the perfect example, the blue-ness of the webmail client looks very faint and hard to see. I have come to MacRumors in search of color profiles, I have tried so many, some better than others. I have used the built-in ColorSync tool to calibrate in expert mode without much luck as well as download and use SuperCal. It just never looks as good as my older iMac G5 (iSight - rev. C) or other Windows desktops/notebooks.

I need some help, can someone direct me towards a color profile for the 9C5E screen? Thank you so much. I am using a 9C67 color profile now, and it looks better than any others I have tried.

Any 9C5E (my screen) or 9C67 color profiles would be greatly appreciated, thank you so much in advance!

2. kabunaru Guest