2.72GB of video??

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by MacHound, Apr 28, 2010.

1. MacHound macrumors newbie

When I sync my iPhone, it is showing 2.72GB of video.... and so I'm very close to being out of space. The thing is, I don't have ANY movies, music videos, tv shows or ANYTHING on my iPhone! What gives?! Anyone have any tips or tricks? It just doesn't seem like my phone is syncing right.... I am so confused.

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

3. MacHound thread starter macrumors newbie

I was just talking about things that would involve video..... or am I just that naive and the apps take up video space? (Which ones would they be?) I have a bunch of apps, photos, etc. but no videos....

What can videos be? I'm showing 3.32GB Audio, 2.72GB Video (which I have no idea what it is) 321MB Photos, 623.6MB Apps, 72.9 Other and 43.1MB Free....

4. bytethese macrumors 68030

bytethese

You didn't take any videos with your iPhone?

5. MacHound thread starter macrumors newbie

Not a one. See why I'm so confused!

6. Lunchb0x8 macrumors 6502a

Just wondering if you figured this out?

Have you got any iTunesU or Podcasts?

7. MacHound thread starter macrumors newbie

No! I don't even know what iTunesU is..... :p

My husband thinks my phone is being screwy, because he said he's had a bunch of movies on his phone before and hasn't used up near as much space as my phone is saying I am using... this just doesn't make sense. And I just had a baby and it won't let me save my photos because it says there isn't enough space! ::sigh:: I might just have to take it to an Apple store. Not so awesome that the closest one is three hours away....