I don't think this type of question has been posted before, but I am willing to admit to being wrong if it has. I have been saving for several years and now am ready to add a 13" Mac laptop to the family of other Apple products I already own. I am in no hurry so I will wait for the refresh(es) to happen. But once they do - assuming the prices remain basically the same as they are now - what would you go out and buy (specifically) and why would you buy it? Please help this buy-and-hold-for-a-long-time father of three decide!