Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AppleMasterFlex

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 26, 2008
My 1st question/idea is why doesnt apple make an camera adapter for the ipod touch. Im saying it will connect to the bottom of the touch where the charger is plugged in.

2. And how do i put movie's/tv shows onto my ipod touch.

2 ways-
one way is if i have a dvd how do i put dvd onto touch
2nd way is if i want to get the tv show from the internet to my touch (like from the website hulu, or other websites)

HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED....THANKS...

JUST GOT MY IPOD TOUCH 8GB 2G A WEEK AGO

synth3tik

macrumors 68040
Oct 11, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
1. Apple had a camera adapter for the iPod photo back in the day. It did not do to well as data lose was high. Also there is not a disk mode of the touch which would be needed to use it to store photos.

2. Import your movies/shows/etc. into iTunes.

justan

macrumors member
Oct 25, 2008
handbrake takes dvd's and puts them into ipod format. It can take a while though

ThunderBull4

macrumors 6502
Jul 28, 2008
1. Apple had a camera adapter for the iPod photo back in the day. It did not do to well as data lose was high. Also there is not a disk mode of the touch which would be needed to use it to store photos.

2. Import your movies/shows/etc. into iTunes.

Well there is something like for when you take screen shots with your iPod, it shows up as a camera and the pictures are there. Except its like a special disk mode because you can't drop anything into it, only copy out and delete.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.