2 bluetooth devices connect at the same time?.....issue?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by om3ga785, Feb 9, 2009.

1. om3ga785 macrumors member

If there's actually anyone who uses bluetooth headphones and a bluetooth mouse at the same time....

do you experience any choppy lag on the mouse when you have both connected?

the audio seems to not have any issues, but the mouse seems to skip alittle bit hear and there. its not unbearable and it's still usable, but you do notice it. it works like normal when obviously the headphones are disconnected.

anyone encountering this at all?

2. GfulDedFan macrumors 65816

GfulDedFan

I don't have audio but a keyboard and a mouse seems to work well at the same time with my Mac Mini.

3. Patriks7 macrumors 65816

Patriks7

I use a bluetooth keyboard, mouse and once in a while (when I'm Skyping) my Nokia bluetooth headset on my MacBook and so far I have had no problems.

4. kastenbrust macrumors 68030

kastenbrust

You can connect up to 6 bluetooth devices without any issues such as lag etc.

The more likely problem, which is really common, and what usually causes Bluetooth mouse lag, is wireless internet interference, as the frequency's for Wireless and Bluetooth interfere with each other.

5. absurdio macrumors 6502

I don't have a solution, here, but I do have a related frustration to add:

I use a bluetooth mouse. When I try to send anything to/from my phone via bluetooth, I have to turn my mouse off. Otherwise, computer and phone just won't connect. So irritating.

6. dxta0 macrumors member

dxta0

i have bluetooth headphones and a bluetooth mouse and sometimes the audio doesn't sound as great as it would if i didn't have my mouse connected

7. alexmadison macrumors member

alexmadison