2 Finger Scrolling, 10.4.11, 12" PowerBook

Discussion in 'macOS' started by TheStu, Dec 1, 2007.

1. TheStu macrumors 65816

So, does anyone know if the 2 finger scrolling that 10.4.11 allegedly gave my 12" PowerBook (1GHz) actually works?

I installed iScroll2 since I didn't know any better, but then saw the 2 finger scrolling option in the System Prefs... but no 2 finger scrolling. 2 finger secondary clicking works though (no tap clicking, but I can live with that)... but I need my 2 finger scrolling, seriously, I am going mad here.

2. Wild-Bill macrumors 68030

Wild-Bill

Huh?? :confused:

2-finger scrolling has worked on the Powerbook since, well, I don't know. But it's always worked in Tiger for me and it works in Leopard. It's the two-finger right-click it doesn't have. But I really don't need that so.....

3. TheStu thread starter macrumors 65816

Well, when I first put Tiger onto this thing (bear in mind, this thing was sitting dead in a closet for months, I had to repair the DC in Board to breathe life back into it, and replaced the hard drive, so... clean install) it was 10.4, nothing else. There was no 2 finger scrolling option in System Prefs. I didn't notice it until after the 10.4.11 Combo Update.

I just tried uninstalling iScroll2... will see if that fixes the situation.