Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joenj07087

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 25, 2011
hi guys, is the 1 finger swipe to go back to a previous page or forward working for you guys in Safari?..I swipe left or right and "nothing"...???
with MAGIC MOUSE

meant to say 1 finger swipe..in the title.....sorry

MichaelDT

macrumors regular
Aug 18, 2012
I had that problem, when I installed it disabled it in the control panel, I just went to the mouse panel and re-enabled it.

twintin

macrumors 6502a
Aug 10, 2012
Sweden
Is 1 finger swipe something new in MV ? Because in ML only 2 or 3 finger swipe works to go back and fort between pages.

joenj07087

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 25, 2011
Is 1 finger swipe something new in MV ? Because in ML only 2 or 3 finger swipe works to go back and fort between pages.

I'm able to swipe between pages with just one finger...in Safari with the Magic Mouse...towars the top part of the Magic mouse..to the left and to the right...it works with one finger for me...

twintin

macrumors 6502a
Aug 10, 2012
Sweden
I'm able to swipe between pages with just one finger...in Safari with the Magic Mouse...towars the top part of the Magic mouse..to the left and to the right...it works with one finger for me...

Sorry, missed the part about the magic mouse (I'm using the track pad, which only has 2/3 finger swipe available).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.