2 firefox questions

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by quigleybc, May 20, 2007.

1. quigleybc macrumors 68030

quigleybc

Beautiful Vancouver British Columbia, Canada
    1- Is there a keyboard shortcut to switch through your tabs? Like :apple: + Tab...... for tabs... :cool:

2-Is there a way to get a second toolbar on the screen? Like how Camino does it.

Thanks

:)

2. quigleybc thread starter macrumors 68030

quigleybc

1-You da

2-Man!

:)

I added a toolbar, but I still only have one toolbar with my various bookmarks on it. How do I get the second one I created to appear, and start adding bookmarks to the second one?

3. Andrew D. macrumors 6502

Cool, I was wondering about cycling through tabs.. this helped a lot. Thanks!

4. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

oh, you can only put toolbar buttons on that newly created toolbar, and without any button on it, it will be remove right away after you exit customize penal.

for multiple bookmarks bar, well, I normally just suggest ppl use folders on that bar, multiple bookmarks just goto different folders based on whatever standard you like.

PS. another way of shorten the space each bookmark takes up is using a extension called smart bookmarks bar ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/4072/ ), this can change the bookmarks into a single icon, and show fullname on mouse hover.

5. quigleybc thread starter macrumors 68030

quigleybc

More excellent tips

thank you amigo

the double bookmark toolbar, while bulky, is a great feature of Camino IMO. too bad I don't like the other features of Camino :p