2 iphone 4S with different screens...help appreciated

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Leslie Tan, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Leslie Tan macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Hi everyone

I just bought two iPhone 4S 32gb white (one on preorder and other one on launch day)

One of them is for my mum.

However when I turn both on, one comes with a warmer screen (yellowish ) and the other one is cooler screen (blue-ish). Both are acceptable but I am confuse now as to which screen I should take for myself. Please drop me some suggestion.

If I stare at the warm screen it doesn't look yellow to me if I get used to it. However, the cooler screen is not bad at all as it look exactly like my black 3GS screen. What should I take into account before choosing which one is good? Should I return one of them?

2. jw6961 macrumors regular

jw6961

It never ceases to amaze me how many people post questions like this.. "Should I get a black phone or a white phone?".. "Should I take the warm screen or the cooler screen?"..

Doesn't anybody make their own decisions anymore? Why not just keep the one you like the best? That would seem to be the common sense answer to your question.