2 issues - Anyone know a fix?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by cclloyd, Jun 9, 2012.

1. cclloyd macrumors 68000

cclloyd

1. Involves messages. It freezes most of the time when I send a message then just leave it on the app waiting for it to fall alseep, then crashes into safe mode. When I send a message using Siri, it freezes processing it when I say "yes" to send the message.

2. Involves Insomnia and Mail. I noticed that a lot of the time when I have it on, all my mail in the app has a blank subject and says "This message has no content" and doesn't let me view it.

Does anyone know how to fix either of these? (Or at least know of an alternative that works to Insomnia.

2. MastahRiz macrumors 6502

Prevent Sleep is a great alternative to Insomnia. Not sure about problem #1. The "no content," problem can also arise from tweaks such as autolock or cleverpin which bypass the passcode.

3. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

Or sleepdepriver. I use that and assign the status bar double tap in activator. It also has a nice little status bat icon when it's turned on.

4. cclloyd, Jun 9, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2012

cclloyd thread starter macrumors 68000

cclloyd

I'll try those. I also have AutoProtect if that could be a cause of the mail problem, but I noticed that it only happens usually when I have insomnia enabled.

Edit: I don't use SB settings so it PreventSleep is out. And SleepDepriver disabled sleep entirely. I can already do that with NCSettings. I just want to keep wifi on.

5. bwrairen macrumors 6502

I have the same issue with the siri send message. Don't have insomnia or preventsleep installed.