2 Issues

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AFPoster, Jul 25, 2008.

1. AFPoster macrumors 65816

1:
    For some reason every so often through out the day my typing will be extremely slow. I will type the word say "Hello" and it will show the letters very slowly and type them slowly like maybe taking 30 seconds. I will exit the program or texting app reenter it and same thing. I will shut my iPhone down and turn it back on after about a minute and it still goes on. It will eventually stop but is anyone else having this issue if so what do you do to get it to stop?

2:
    This is the first time this has happened to me and it hasn't stopped. When I opened Apps it shows the loading screen then exits out of it. I will click a different App, same thing. I will exit out restart the phone (on & off) still nothing. Anyone else with this issue or just me? Any advice? I have even removed them and reinstalled and nothing.

2. kiteskiutah macrumors newbie

Definitely had both of those problems.

1. The typing one happens about one text a day. Make sure you are completely exited out of other apps (hold the home key for 5 or so seconds until it goes to home screen). This seems to help that.

2. Happened all the time the first week. I had to do a hard reset 3-4 times a day. Try to delete then reinstall. Make sure you are checking for updates on the apps. App button will show a red number of updates. Faster through itunes though. They are constantly updating them to fix these bugs. Seems to be much better (only hard reset 3-4 this week).

3. SlapMonkey macrumors regular

Come on guys, this has been talked about to death these pasts couple of weeks. These are known issues in 2.0 that are being fixed in the 2.1 firmware updated already seeded and being tested by developers. Search the threads please!

4. rockinrocker macrumors 65816

rockinrocker

well.... hopefully more like a 2.0.1 rather then a 2.1 (and hopefully sooner then a .1 type update)

(i know, i know, totally knit picky, but i'm just sayin'. :D)