2 iTunes questions

ghall

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 27, 2006
Rhode Island
I'm having an issue with 2 music videos I downloaded from the iTunes store. iTunes won't recognise them as music videos, and I can't change them to music video in the proporities. Is there some way I can fix this. It normally whouldn't bother me, but I like my music videos to be recognised as music videos in FrontRow and on my iPod.

I also have been wondering if there is some way to tag videos ripped off a DVD as a TV show. I saw a program a while back that did that, but I don't remember what it was called.

tobefirst

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2005
St. Louis, MO
The second thing used to be a problem...but one of the most recent releases of iTunes allows you to change the "Video Kind" in the Options tab of Get Info. Is that not working for you?

ghall

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 27, 2006
Rhode Island
tobefirst said:
The second thing used to be a problem...but one of the most recent releases of iTunes allows you to change the "Video Kind" in the Options tab of Get Info. Is that not working for you?
Oh, I did not know that. Thanks for pointing that out. So the iPod and FrontRow will recognize them as TV shows, right?

EDIT: It didn't work. Isn't there a program that can do that? I swear I saw something like that.

ghall

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 27, 2006
Rhode Island
ipodcentral112 said:
Haha i mean what else could you do with them, not like they are resellable or anything like that. You know?
LOL. Actually, all I want to do with em' right now is make iTunes recognise them as music videos instead of movies.