Here's my story. Had a 21in iMac (late 2009) and 13in MBP (mid 2010) stolen from my home. I am married and we both have iPhone 4s. When claim was settled we decided to get two 13in MBPs. Now I dearly miss the display and storage of the iMac and I think it's silly to have two MBPs in the same house. I have tentatively sold my MBP for $1000 to a friend and am ready to go get another iMac. My wife if very protective of her MBP and doesn't want me to get the iMac if her MBP is going to disappear all the time. We use these machines for internet surfing, netflix, and music. My thoughts are to get the iMac and then save up for iPad 2 for portability. Am I crazy? Isn't iMac and MBP a better option or are the two MBPs best? I'm really looking for affirmation since my wife is upset that I've changed my mind. Plus I haven't told her I want to get an iPad yet.