2 Output for Leopard at once time

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Alanfra, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Alanfra macrumors newbie

Hello,
    Excuseme for my bad english, this is my first post, my name is Franco.
    I have an imac24 2,8ghz with leopard 10.5.6.
    I have a small problem, I know that the only way official way for ear music with internal and external speakers is airtunes with airportexpress.
    But I have a pair of lovely beautiful speakers wireless (parrotsds1120), I wanna to ear with them and in the same time with the internal iMac speakers, is it possible?
    I have not airport express, I dont want use it because I dont want use any cables (the speakers will be in different rooms) I read this http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20060602065532384 for a simulation of airtunes but I dont understand english very well, I ask you now if there is an opportunity perhaps with an applescript, soundflower.. I dont know.
    Thank you very much for this opportunity,
    Best Regards,
    Franco

2. madog macrumors 65816

madog

Generally when you plug in external speakers, it disables the internal speakers.

There is a way to get wireless speakers without an AiportExpress, but you would need something like the AirportExpress that could seand audio through wireless.

Using the Aiport Express would just make it easier. The link you posted here sounds a bit complicated even for me. A web site translator could help for you.

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/ will let you translate a website from english to many different languages.

I think the new iTunes with the Airport Express can send audio through internal and external speakers, but I am not positive.

AirFoil let's you use internal and external speakers WITH AiportExpress, and even says it can send audio to other computer's with speakers througha network. It has a FREE trail to use but costs $25 if you want to buy it.

If you use AirFoil and maybe have another computer set up in a different room with speakers, if set up right it should let you hear audio through both computers at the same time.

3. Alanfra thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you,
    I hope that will be a solution because if I want to use a wireless speaker I cannot immagine a cable. For airportexpress instead there is no logical thinking, wireless is from mac to airportexpress and after? everywhere cables from speaker to airportexpress! If I immagine a share wireless audio in my home I dont wanna see any cable but with airportexpress it is impossible.
    Anywanna use wireless speaker with mac?
    Thank you for your patient and attentions too.