2 problems; WhatsApp & Mail

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by AlphaBoy85, Jun 24, 2011.

1. AlphaBoy85 macrumors regular

Gents,

The following happened today..

When I get a message thru WhatsApp let's say it's http://www.Google.com; you receive it with a blue color and you just tap it right? Well, I receive all links with a black color :( which means I can't tap anything anymore.

2nd problem is my Mail app.. When I tap it, it opens just fine BUT! when tapping one of my mail messages the whole app simply crash on me! I have tried removing all accounts and re-register them again with no luck.

I don't know if it's related or not but I downloaded an app called "CleanUp" from Cydia and tapped CleanUp button which deletes all Cookies, History etc.. which the app didn't do it at all LOL! Also downloaded Click2Call from Cydia - Deleted both of them and the problem is still present.

I know restore would solve this but I'd like a "RESTORE-FREE" solution :D

Thanks a lot!

2. anti-microsoft macrumors 68000

3. AlphaBoy85 thread starter macrumors regular

I'm running 4.1
    I just found that many people is having my problem because of the CleanUp app - That's the main cause then :mad: DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT!

Any fixes? :(

4. macingman macrumors 68020

macingman

The only fix will be to restore the device. Next time you should do more research before downloading random things from Cydia.

5. AlphaBoy85 thread starter macrumors regular