2 questions.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Mattprice, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Mattprice macrumors newbie

Hi guys.

First query.
    I just bought a camera connection kit and when I plugged my flipp pocket camcorder it says "device uses too much battery power", so I can't import my videos that way, I've tried putting them into a photo album and syncing them but they don't get synced onto the iPad,

So question is, how can I get my footage onto my iPad? I think it's h.124 ?!

Second query is.
    When I connect my iPad to my pc is sometimes removes so jail broken apps, not all but a few, how can I stop this? Cheers

Matt

2. LanEvo, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011

LanEvo macrumors 6502

Not sure about first inquiry, but for the second one set the settings to not automatically sync apps under the Apps tab on iTunes.

3. AppleTech22 macrumors 6502

Are you on PC or mac

4. Mattprice thread starter macrumors newbie

5. Mac.World macrumors 68000

Mac.World

Do you own a PC? Do you have iTunes installed? If yes, continue....

Download AVPlayerHD or an equivalent app on iPad.

Move video you have taken to PC from your camcorder, plug iPad into PC, start iTunes, drag and drop video file into AVPlayerHD or equivalent app. or if video is small enough, say under 50megs, wifi it to your iPad using the AVPlayerHD app.

Watch video on iPad.

I mention AVPlayerHd because it will play damn near any video format known and has wifi capability.

6. Jungiii macrumors member

Will AVPlayerHD work with mac? what is the reason for asking if he's on PC or mac? i'm asking because i am looking for a good player to use for my camerakit sdcard videos in avi format. (since VLC does not work, and XBMC is not to my taste due to the mouse pointer touch).

Thank You

7. Mac.World macrumors 68000

Mac.World

A Mac is a PC (personal computer). And AVPlayerHD is an app you download on your iPad from the app store, it has nothing to do with your PC, other than moving files from your PC aka Mac, to your iPad via iTunes into this app.

AVPlayer will play any video format. Avi, mkv, mov, mp4, m4v, mov, DVD, even the weird Japanese only variant codec.

8. Jungiii macrumors member

lol, i realize this. I was only asking why you brought up or asked if he was on a mac or pc after then stating to use the player.