2 simple iCal questions for ye experts!!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by OceanFrog, Sep 18, 2012.

1. OceanFrog macrumors regular

OK, I know these are basic iCal questions, but I'm having problems finding answers.

1. How do you show 2 months calendars in the calendars bar on the left of iCal? I'm currently just showing September ... I'd like to show August and October. Is this possible?

2. How do you show reminders in iCal? I have a few reminders entered in the reminders app... is it possible to show them in iCal?

Thanks!

2. Edduvall macrumors newbie

1. You can show 2 or 3 months by 'pulling up' the current month to expose more. However, I don't think there's any way to show the month before the current one.

2. Sorry, I think you can show a monthly calendar in the Reminders app, but not reminders in the Calendar app.

3. derf36 macrumors newbie

4. OceanFrog thread starter macrumors regular

I can't "pull up" the current month calendar. It seems to be greyed out.

----------

iCal > view > show notifications ..... is greyed out.

There is no "show reminders".

5. chriscl macrumors 6502

chriscl

Hover the mouse pointer just above the current month calendar - it will change to a horizontal line with an upwards arrow above it - now click/hold and drag upwards, and the next month(s) appear, as though scrolled-up...

6. OceanFrog thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks! That works :)

----------

Anyone have any ideas how to show reminders (from the "reminders" app) in iCal? Or is this even possible?