2 suggestions for this section

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by CW Jones, Sep 6, 2010.

1. CW Jones macrumors 6502

Ok I am posting this here because I want the people who frequent this area to read it and add their input. Can we just make 1 thread about HDD/SDD and RAM upgrades? compile all the information and personal experience into 1 thread instead of there being 3+ new ones daily? The moderators seem to be on top of things and if its a sticky right at the top... people should click on that for good information.

Second, can we make 1 thread for the "new" or soon to be MBP? I swear I see at least 5 new threads a day asking if they should buy now or wait for the next update. Or threads speculating when the release will be.

Like I said, just a couple ideas. Its not like I am over here all pissed off, just saying it would clean things up a little bit and make the section a little nicer.

Thoughts?
    :apple:

2. Eddyisgreat macrumors 601

Mods of this section don't like stickies. The three that are up there right now have been there for a while.
    Trust me.

We've tried. :D

3. alust2013 macrumors 601

alust2013

That would be really nice, but the only problem is that most of the newbies either don't realize that there are a ton of other threads out there, or are under the assumption that their question is unique. Plus when you get a bunch of questions going on in one thread, it gets confusing.

4. CW Jones thread starter macrumors 6502

Ya I kinda figured many have tried. I don't know why they don't like stickies... they are great and new people would see the topics right there....

Maybe if we all stand up and say something..... :D