Price Advice 20" 2007 iMac..

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by davidg4781, Apr 15, 2012.

1. davidg4781, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2012

davidg4781 macrumors 68020

I bought a 2007 iMac on craigslist a few days ago. It looked to be a great price and I thought I'd either keep it or resell it for a bit more.

I asked my mom if she would want it and right now she's happy with her Windows XP PC.

It's a 2007 20" iMac with 4GB RAM and a 1TB HDD. It looks to have the original keyboard and Mighty Mouse since it's the keyboard with the numeric keypad and the mouse has a shorter cable. The white cover on the keyboard is falling off. It does not have any boxes or discs with it, but I can include a copy of Snow Leopard with it and an old copy of iLife.

How much could I sell this for? I'm actually liking this as it's a big jump up from my CD MacBook. I could maybe sell my MacBook and just keep this one, but ultimately I'd want a MacBook.

I'm might be going down to visit family tomorrow and could maybe sell it down there. There's not as many competing on craigslist in that area so I might have a better chance.

2. thetechfixer macrumors 6502

thetechfixer

3. Medic278 macrumors 6502a

Medic278

Keep and enjoy it. If you got a great price hold onto it and use it, they are great machines and it will be a jump from your CD MacBook. Since they are both paid for and not on a credit card keep em both.

4. davidg4781 thread starter macrumors 68020

Financially I can't, or shouldn't, keep both. I'm not sure yet if I want to deal with the freezing issues. If I decide to I'll try selling my MacBook.