20 freaking days! ORLANDO APPLE STORE QUESTION

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AustinD, Jul 23, 2008.

1. AustinD macrumors regular

On 7/13, the att guy said 5-7 days when i ordered through df.
    Called back one week later, 7/20 and they said itll be here monday.
    Called monday, said itll be here tuesday.
    Called tuesday, said itll be here today.
    Called today, said could be up to 20 FREAKING DAYS. what is that crapola?

So, im not impatient, and could easily* wait 20 days, but my question is does anyone know of the current/near future stock of iphones in the orlando apple stores. the ones in either the mall of millenia or florida mall.

Ive heard that some apple stores have iphones pretty much every day, just curious if this is going to be the case for the orlando stores.
    and secondly, can df be cancelled? im now leaning towards a whitephone

UPDATE 7/24: arrived at the apple store in the florida mall at about 950, was near 40th in line and after about an hour the apple people worked their way back to check our availablity/what not and after having a lovely young lady help me get rid of the discount on my plan so i can get the iphone, she gladly told me i was able to get an iphone today, and gave me a slip for a 16gb white iphone which i picked up around 1.
    took seriously 3 minutes in the store, and i was out of there. just got home and pictures shall be up later tonight.
    anyone whos waiting for DF to be fufilled, ditch df and go to the nearest apple store asap. i promise youll be happy with their service.

2. Cruzer442 macrumors member

I was in the Florida Mall Apple store 2 times last week. They always had phones in the morning. I had a chance to buy a 16g on Thursday around noon. Just go to the store every morning and ask.

3. AustinD thread starter macrumors regular

suhhhweeettt! btw, white or black? im really considering white because of the no smudge factor, but the black just look so slick.

4. Cruzer442 macrumors member

They had the black Thursday. I suspect that the Florida and Millenia Malls are getting iPhones every morning. I've only seen the blacks in person. My friend got one on launch day. I haven't seen the whites.

5. AustinD thread starter macrumors regular

Lets hope theyve got some tomorrow morning, im going to be there as soon as the mall opens. They have no white ones on display at either mall? thats kind of odd. im not going to buy a white until i see it in person

6. Cruzer442 macrumors member

If u get one then post back here.
    I'd love to see a white one also.

7. AustinD thread starter macrumors regular

absolutely. i shall post my results on my way back from orlando. wish me luck guys and gals!