200+ drink recipes on your iPod, for free

coolfactor

macrumors 601
Jul 29, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Absolutely awesome! Not sure what Apple was thinking when they added such under-publized features as Notes, but it sure has caught the attention of pod-goers. 'nother reason why an iPod ain't like any old MP3 player.

Comment

dornoforpyros

macrumors 68040
Oct 19, 2004
Calgary, AB
I often use the notes features for directions and stuff. I've thought about putting my grocery list on my iPod before but I don't wanna walk around the store like an idiot flashing my iPod around.

Comment

aftk2

macrumors regular
Nov 10, 2003
Pacific NW
Hey - hope nobody minds that I linked to this thread on electricstate.com (and mentioned coolfactor's post specifically). If there's a problem, I can take the little testimonial links off. :) I just had to show some love to MacBytes, though, since I'm getting a ton of hits, mostly from here.

Comment

narco

macrumors 65816
Dec 9, 2003
California.
Only one problem: drunk people.

By the 4th, 5th, 12th drink -- people are going to be staggering around the house with an iPod, spilling what's left of their drink all over the device. Other than that, sounds good to me. I'll try it out tonight!

Fishes,
narco.

Comment

Dippo

macrumors 65816
Sep 27, 2003
Charlotte, NC
What happens when someone gets really drunk and FORGETS their iPod?
I don't think an iPod and drinking go together.

Comment

aftk2

macrumors regular
Nov 10, 2003
Pacific NW
Dippo said:
What happens when someone gets really drunk and FORGETS their iPod?
I don't think an iPod and drinking go together.
Sure they do! I mean, what if we took it one step further, and hooked the iPod into some sort of portable sound system. Voila: instant karaoke.

iPodoke?

Heh...on second thought, never mind. That's not a good idea.:)

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.