2007 NFL Schedule comes out today

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by furcalchick, Apr 11, 2007.

1. furcalchick macrumors 68020

furcalchick

for the few of you that get nfl network, they will have a schedule show starting at 1 et, and i'll have an ical subscription of the nfl primetime schedule by the end of the day.

2. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Browns fan here. With our luck, the first game of the season will be cancelled by a tornado, and we'll play it half a week later against the Houston Texans in Seattle. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah...and Charlie Frye will break his leg.

3. furcalchick thread starter macrumors 68020

furcalchick

just published an ical calendar of the 2007 national tv games webcal://icalx.com/public/furcalchick/2007%20NFL%20National%20TV%20Schedule.ics

for you familiar with the mlb schedule, this will be the same concept. and it only took me about 20 minutes with so few games to work with compared to the 300 game monster of the mlb games.

4. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

5. yojitani macrumors 68000

yojitani

Being a Titan's fan, I don't see that as a good thing, but everyone saw it coming. Just hope he'll get his act together and that Fischer will have him back when he's done his time.

But BETTER news, two Monday night slots for the Titans!! woo!!

I'm going to try to make the drive to Nashville for the first game against the Colts. Can anyone in Nashville recommend hotels?

6. asxtb macrumors 6502

The Colts have probably the toughest schedule. :mad:
    Saints, Denver, @Carolina, New England, @San Diego, Kansas City, @Atlanta, and @Baltimore. 5 of those teams were playoff teams. While 2 or 3 should have been. Plus the 6 division games which are always hard. Especially Jacksonville and Tennessee.
    I could see them not even making the playoffs. :eek: :mad:

7. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

...Isn't that the idea?

Although I agree with you, that's a rough schedule.

8. apachie2k macrumors 6502

apachie2k

so what they are the defending champs? they don't deserve that... way to gang up on a team :rolleyes: the nfl are the biggest bullies on the block

9. fotografica macrumors 68040

Well that's what happens when you win the Super Bowl.They're not going to give the toughest schedule to a team that finishes with the worst record. Don't worry tho,I'm sure Polian will be whining about it anytime now...

10. asxtb macrumors 6502

I understand that their not gonna give the Superbowl Champs the easiest schedule. Just from a fan's standpoint I'm dissappointed. I think it could be a rough season. :(