Something weird just happened that I can't figure out. I have a 2008 15" Unibody (with removable battery). I was using it unplugged and it was about at half health when all of a sudden it died. I hit power and it starts up and dies. Try again and it dies. So i plug it in and it starts up. Pull up coconutbattery which surprisingly says my battery charge is at 42% and my battery capacity is at 50% (50% is 2338 mah out of the original 4600 mah). Last time I checked coconut battery I had a capacity of approximately 95%, which was around december. How could it have dropped so drastically so fast? I have 162 cycles on it within 23 months and typically leave it plugged in sleeping since I just graduated and haven't needed the mobility. I haven't calibrated in a while but I don't see how that could have dropped the battery capacity. Will leaving it plugged in for the majority of the last few months kill the battery this fast?