a few days ago, my MacBook ran out of battery as usual; so I Plugged it into the mains and as soon as it turned back on, the fans went mad and everytime I inserted a disc; it coughed it back out. After about 5 secs of inserting the disc for the fifth time, MY MACBOOK SHUT DOWN UNEXPECTEDLY! When I went to turn it on next; it showed no sign of life. No chime; nothing. However, after leaving it for around 10 hours unplugged, I could turn it on, yet the fans were STILL going mad and it said "No battery recognised". I left the MacBook again for another 10 hours, yet this time, it was flawless for about 5 mins until I searched 'Facebook' on google and then it shut down again. It's a 1 year old MacBook which had a 80% battery health last time I opened it using CoconutBattery. From this day forward it hasn't turned on. Any ideas?