Hey guys, I have an old 2009 Macbook Pro that's running great except for one issue. It's still running on the original battery and at some point, after I let it run all the way down one time, I started getting the "dim green light" charging issue. That is to say, sometimes when I plug in the MagSafe adapter to charge, it will show a faint green light instead of a bright green or yellow light (even when the battery isn't full). I've tried all the memory/SMC reset stuff. I've always tried other MagSafe adapters and all have had the same problem. The issue isn't constant, if I plug in the MagSafe adapter in a specific way it will charge, but if I move/shift the laptop slightly it will go back to a dim green light. After researching the issue I read that this could be due to a faulty DC board inside the laptop. Very difficult to replace. However, I'm wondering, is it possible that I could fix this problem by simply replacing the very very old battery? I suspect the answer is no, simply because the dim green light can be fixed by adjusting the MagSafe adapter slightly. Has anyone ever fixed their "dim green light" issue by simply replacing the battery? If so I'm gonna try that, otherwise I don't want to buy a battery for such an old computer. Thank you for reading.