2010 13" MBP Running Win7 64bit questions...

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by agr5, Apr 17, 2010.

1. agr5 macrumors member

Alright, I have a base 13" 2010 MBP. I am wondering whether or not I should run Windows 7 64 bit via parallels or bootcamp?? I am going to be doing basic things with the Win7 partition, like office and what not. Nothing very CPU intensive like 3D CAD work or anything. I am really installing it just to do it and explore Windows 7...

Any suggestions? What have you done?

***Sorry for the previous vagueness of my post***

2. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

It depends on what kind of applications you run. Until you provide further information, good assessment of your situation can not be delivered.

Even though some might get annoyed of reading this, the thread title guy strikes again:

A more descriptive and precise thread title will help cater to the right audience and get you more responses.
    To edit your thread title, just click on the [​IMG]button on the bottom right of your original post and then click the "Go Advanced" button below your message.

Have you also taken a look at http://mroogle.*************/MRoogleSmall.gif,since that question may have been asked several times?

3. breathesrain macrumors regular