2010 Macbook Air 11" C2D 2GB Ram 64GH SSD

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by gonnabuyamacbsh, Aug 27, 2011.

1. gonnabuyamacbsh macrumors 6502

how much should they be selling for? $450-500 good?

2. iExpensive macrumors 6502

iExpensive

I would say that's a reasonable price. You just need to know what your getting into.

With that kind of memory you are getting what I would call a "fully capable" iPad.
    It has the limitations of an iPad, but can run full computer apps.

3. DangerMonkey macrumors newbie

I have sold mine, which had the same specs as yours, for about $700 (after fees + shipping) on Amazon Marketplace just 3 weeks ago.

I would say that depending on the condition, it can sell for as much as $650 (again, after fees + shipping).

Cosmetically, mine was like-new as it had a hard-shell cover and keyboard cover since the day I got it. I also provided my Speck hard-shell cover/Lion Pre-Installed/Office 2011 free of charge.

4. rhinosrcool macrumors 65816

rhinosrcool

I'd say $600-$700. It is still a really nice machine. On ebay, the upgraded models (4gb) aren't selling for much more.

5. gonnabuyamacbsh thread starter macrumors 6502

I'm looking to buy. sick and tired of win'DOH!.

I need something ASAP and want to get something for as cheap as possible. I try to use my ipad 2 for everything but sometimes I really need a laptop so I have to use my thinkpad. I think I'll be able to sell the thinkpad for $300~ lol

6. WardC macrumors 68030

WardC

7. gonnabuyamacbsh thread starter macrumors 6502

found some chick on craigslist that was willing to sell me her MBA 11 for $400. when I showed up she's there with her older brother asking (on the verge of forcing)for $700 lmao. I told them to eff off. She's now texting me apologizing and asking if we could be friends.

wtf is wrong with people?

8. wrinkster22 macrumors 68030

wrinkster22

9. Queen6 macrumors 603

Queen6

os x]
    Time to make the move, you are wasting your life with Windows, it`a whole new world and it`s blisteringly fast. In my house we had two camps OS X and Windows, after much debate my wife just moved to a MacBook Air 11 inch, i5, 128Gb and she is absolutely astounded by the performance versus her Samsung Windows 7 notebook

Mac`s hold their value, and they are usable far longer than PC`s, dig deep and bite the bullet, you wont be disappointed the wait will be well worth it...

----------

Move on they are wasting your time, ball heads at best

10. CardboardGiant macrumors regular

is the chick hot? If you're not buying her MBA 11, maybe you could buy her dinner and see what happens ;)