2010 Satisfaction Survey

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by WhySoSerious, Mar 18, 2010.

?

iPhone

1. Very Satisfied

46 vote(s)
    71.9%
  2. Somewhat Satisfied

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  3. Undecided

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  4. Somewhat Dissatisfied

4 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Very Dissatisfied

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  1. WhySoSerious macrumors 65816

WhySoSerious

Three iPhone versions released with the fourth on it's way in mid 2010.

In general, regardless of iPhone version or OS version, are you satisfied with the iPhone being your current phone of use?

2. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I would probably have one of the DROID phones with Verizon, but only after ALL original iPhones were destroyed; all 3G iPhones were destroyed and after all 3GS iPhones were destroyed....lol :eek::eek::eek:

3. VenusianSky macrumors 65816

VenusianSky

I voted very satisfied. I am not all wrapped up into cell phones. I don't really know what all is available and I really don't care. Buddies at work have Droids and I think it is a nice phone too. I got an iPhone because I had an iPod and I didn't want to carry two things around anymore. The iPhone turned out to be more useful than just that.

4. ngenerator macrumors 68000

ngenerator

5. Vazzyb macrumors member

Vazzyb

6. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

I picked "very," as it's far and away the best phone/media device I've ever used, but there are still some obvious things I'd love to see changed.

7. instaxgirl macrumors 65816

instaxgirl

I voted very simply because it's the best phone I've ever owned.

I was however, very dissatisfied when I bought a 3GS in December to replace my 2G and saw pretty much no difference in day to day use. I understand that free software updates have helped there but they need to up the game with their hardware a bit.

Then again, this is Apple, amazing hardware specs aren't exactly their thing.

8. WhySoSerious thread starter macrumors 65816

WhySoSerious

lol....we must be in the same club! ;)

9. OllyW Moderator

OllyW

Staff Member

I voted very satisfied because I think it's the best phone out there which suits my needs. I'm not that arrogant that I think it's the best phone for everyone though.

10. nburwell macrumors 68040

nburwell

Very satisfied.

In the past, I generally purchase new cell phone's every six-months because I simply grow tired of the phone. However, I've had my 3G since December '08 and even though there are times where I think I'm getting tired of the iPhone, there simply is no other cell phone that I want. I do think the addition of the App Store and the choice of 100,000+ helps bring a fresh, new perspective to my iPhone.

11. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

Really? Wow. I can tell a huge difference between my jailbroken 3GS and my brother's 3G. I've never been able to compare side-by-side with a 2G, but you'd think the difference would be exponentially greater.

12. bjb.butler macrumors 6502a

bjb.butler

I'm still very satisfied with my original iPhone. I wouldn't trade it for any other phone on the market. And if I had to choose another phone, it probably would be... I don't know... Probably a tie between the Pre and the Droid.

(250th post :D)

13. luckygyrl83 macrumors 6502

Besides a little freezing and things like that, I love my iphone. It handles everything that I do to it, besides dropping taking a 5 ft and cracking, and gives me everything that I need in phone. Cant wait til this summer.

14. bobr1952 macrumors 68020

bobr1952

Of course I am comparing my 3GS to my previous phone, a 4 year old LG LOL. But I do love it and am very glad I got it as my Christmas present (from me).

15. niuniu macrumors 68020

niuniu

A man of the people. The right sort of people.
    I'm dissatisfied because my wifi died when I updated to 3.x.x Also, before that, I couldn't access many useful sites that I use daily because it doesn't support Flash.