2011 13" Macbook Air is....

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by iMacXpress, Aug 25, 2011.

1. iMacXpress macrumors newbie

Aug 14, 2011
    After doing some research on the 2011 Macbook Air 13", I made a purchase about a week ago. My only use for it is to browse the web and a couple softwares such as Microsoft Office 2011 and iWork 2009. Outside of school, I don't use this as much because I also have a PC laptop.

It has a nice sex appeal rather than the bulky Macbook Pro in my opinion. Also it is very slim and thin that way I can slip it right into into my sleeve then right into my backpack.

I love the 13" screen because it isn't too small or too big.

I also had the latest Macbook Pro and the start up was a lot slower than the Macbook Air.

Therefore, my favorite thing about this new Macbook Air is that it starts up and shuts down in a heart beat.

This is my first time owning a Mac every and it does take sometime to get used to the controls and all that. I have only used the web and Microsoft Office/iWork so I don't real know much else about the Mac. Overall, I love Apple :apple: and I don't have anything towards a Window PC but i'd prefer an Apple any day.

Anyways, I just thought i'd share my thoughts about the MBA 2011 13".
  2. xkmxkmxlmx macrumors 6502a

Apr 28, 2011
    All mostly pros, but I am personally struggling with the screen size. I don't want to go Pro, I love my Air, but I am considering trading it in... :/

Also, how did you previously own a MBP, but this MBA is your first mac? :confused:
  3. accessoriesguy macrumors 6502a

Jul 8, 2011
    that's exactly what i am wondering :confused:
  4. iphonsteve4ajob macrumors regular

Aug 6, 2011

Enjoy your Air, you will love it more as the days pass. :)
  5. iMacXpress thread starter macrumors newbie

Aug 14, 2011
    Sorry, I should've mentioned! I sold the MBP because I didn't like it. :p