2011 13" Macbook Air is....

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by iMacXpress, Aug 25, 2011.

1. iMacXpress macrumors newbie

After doing some research on the 2011 Macbook Air 13", I made a purchase about a week ago. My only use for it is to browse the web and a couple softwares such as Microsoft Office 2011 and iWork 2009. Outside of school, I don't use this as much because I also have a PC laptop.

It has a nice sex appeal rather than the bulky Macbook Pro in my opinion. Also it is very slim and thin that way I can slip it right into into my sleeve then right into my backpack.

I love the 13" screen because it isn't too small or too big.

I also had the latest Macbook Pro and the start up was a lot slower than the Macbook Air.

Therefore, my favorite thing about this new Macbook Air is that it starts up and shuts down in a heart beat.

This is my first time owning a Mac every and it does take sometime to get used to the controls and all that. I have only used the web and Microsoft Office/iWork so I don't real know much else about the Mac. Overall, I love Apple :apple: and I don't have anything towards a Window PC but i'd prefer an Apple any day.

Anyways, I just thought i'd share my thoughts about the MBA 2011 13".

2. xkmxkmxlmx macrumors 6502a

xkmxkmxlmx

All mostly pros, but I am personally struggling with the screen size. I don't want to go Pro, I love my Air, but I am considering trading it in... :/

Also, how did you previously own a MBP, but this MBA is your first mac? :confused:

3. accessoriesguy macrumors 6502a

that's exactly what i am wondering :confused:

4. iphonsteve4ajob macrumors regular

+1...lol.

Enjoy your Air, you will love it more as the days pass. :)

5. iMacXpress thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry, I should've mentioned! I sold the MBP because I didn't like it. :p