Price Advice 2011 15 MBP i7 2.2 Ghz 8GB memory Applecare

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by macfrik, May 5, 2012.

1. macfrik macrumors 6502

macfrik

Hi Macrumors,

I am seriously considering in a local sale. There is this guy that is selling his 15" MacBook Pro i7 2.2 Ghz 2011 model, bought 2 months ago (2012) and the machine has 3 years Applecare until 2015.

The sale is including original box, inserts, and everything, plus a wired apple aluminum keyboard.

All for $1450.

Is this a good price? Am I getting a good deal? I know that newer mbps is on just right on the corner, its just hard to pass up on this deal. plus I can resell this later on and still recoup.

Am I thinking clearly and is this the right move? Any feedbacks would be really appreciated.

2. Inakto macrumors regular

3. cperry2 macrumors regular

Well, I bought that very same spec'd machine a few weeks ago for $1400, but it didn't include apple care or the wired keyboard (which I ended up buying myself yesterday).

Apple refurb Canada lists it at $1569 plus tax, so about 1775.

Anyway, I bought mine thinking it was a great deal, and I'm very happy with it. If it's the machine you want, I think it's a great price, especially considering you're getting the warranty!

4. macfrik thread starter macrumors 6502

macfrik

Thanks a lot for the reply. Yeah I figured it is a good deal. I might get this one tomorrow then. Thank you:D

5. coolbreeze macrumors 68000

coolbreeze

Hmm, you must have been trolling KSL. I'm looking for one also and had my eye on that one.

I need matte though....