2011 Mac Mini - MacBook Air - John Lewis - UK

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Kebabselector, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Kebabselector macrumors 68030

Kebabselector

Just info for those waiting for John Lewis to sell the new Mini and MBA (and get a free 2 year warranty).

The base Mini, 4 models of the MBA are now on the website. They are out of stock at the moment, but hopefully coming in shortly :)

2. Kebabselector thread starter macrumors 68030

Kebabselector

The 'Free 2 year Warranty' might be a give away.

Also not all people have a local Apple store and might not want to order online and have to collect a missed delivery parcel. Also in John Lewis's case they are a UK workers co-operative, so the money they make stays here. They have good customer service and offer decent warranties.

I have no issues with Apple Stores (and have bought many items from them), just nice to share the love around a bit.

3. r0k macrumors 68040

r0k

I've lost count of the number of times I stood in line in the rain to pick up a package from Apple because I wasn't willing to go on their site and waive signature delivery in advance and they didn't offer delivery on a carrier that might actually show up when an adult was around my house to sign for it.

I prefer going to the Apple Store, Micro Center or even Best Buy rather than mail order unless I simply don't have a choice.