2011 MacBook or MacBook Pro

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by MacSo, Dec 12, 2010.

  1. MacSo macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2010
    Location:
    Sunshine State
    #1
    I'll need to replace my current MacBook with another mb or mbp, but not sure if I should before the year is out or wait until 2011 starts. I see that the cycle is just about that time for a new release, but no one seems to have an even an inkling of the new release. Any suggestions? Cheers!:apple:
     
  2. Hellhammer Moderator

    Hellhammer

    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2008
    Location:
    Finland
    #2
    If your current computer is sufficient and you can live with it for a month or two, then wait for the update. Last update was in April so an update is estimated to take place in Q1 2011, my guess is February-March.
     
  3. MacSo thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2010
    Location:
    Sunshine State

Share This Page