Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

skcorpio

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 7, 2007
Does anyone notice that the app store lags quite a bit (a lot of beachballs) compared to other applications?

Thanks.

Nishimare

macrumors newbie
Jul 26, 2011
Yes , same here , it been like this after upgrading my MBP i5 13" . Other apps works well just this MAS , become not responsive for few sec and sometime hang. Any solutions?

foulmouthedleon

macrumors 6502
Feb 25, 2008
Annapolis, MD
The only difference I’ve noticed with Lion and the new MBA is that each web page seems to need to “reload” in that the blue bar always seems to need to go all the way across the page THEN the page loads. I’m attributing this to it being a new OS and not the speed of the computer.

To answer the original question, though, no I haven't really noticed a lag with the App store. Then again I don't do much in there.

Kavrocks

macrumors newbie
May 12, 2011
The only thing that is slow for me is the Mac App Store. I only get beachballs when I view the featured page.

Catdog12349

macrumors newbie
Jun 1, 2011
The only thing that is slow for me is the Mac App Store. I only get beachballs when I view the featured page.

Same here. At first i thought it was just my internet, but safari and chrome both load much faster than the app store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.