2011 MBP Perfect!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by SamIchi, Mar 23, 2011.

1. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

Well since there are a million threads about about how there are so many flaws to the new revision, I'd just like to say, mines awesome.

Had it for about a week, 2.2GHz i7, 15" antiglare.

There are no dead pixels, wifi works great, AG screen is aligned nicely and lit evenly, it runs at a decent temperature, and doesn't freeze under intense load (CD5 and 3d modeling all at the same time). So if you're thinking about getting one, do it. A very good revision.

No problems, no gripes. Just thought I'd like to tell my story in case others were on the fence with the revision. Most should know that forums all filled with only problems, but it's nice once in a while to see some praise. :eek:

2. 87am macrumors regular

3. darkeartg macrumors regular

4. markm1101 macrumors newbie

5. DrHiggsBoson macrumors newbie

Bought mine yesterday and just now found a dead pixel D: . I wish I could be in your cool club. Hopefully I will be in a few days!

6. CraiginPA215 macrumors newbie

Compared to common complaint comments, it is good to know that some aren't seeing any signs of those issues. Thanks for taking the time to say so.

7. legreve macrumors regular

legreve

Good to hear, and an important post as well. Forums get too tilted with people complaining while the guys who has working macs are... well, working on them rather than complaining in here :)

8. endrju.m macrumors newbie

Mine is perfect too.. I only changed the thermal paste, not because it was overheating, just to lower temps. Have lot of fun with yours!

9. jrichie macrumors regular

I agree - this Macbookpro is seriously good and exceptionally fast.

10. EVO9Nate macrumors member

Same here! :) Lovin the new MACBOOK PRO with zero issues...

11. kushed macrumors regular

Not re-selling this one..

i as well have zero isuess with my new mac. and im sure it will stay that way! this is my third macbook in 4 years but something tells me i will be keeping it for a little longer than all my others (i say that now but we will just see what the 2012s have to offer, if its a new design ill definitely leap)

Without a complete redesign of the MBP ill have this computer for years to come.. I AM LOVING MY 8 GIG OF RAM AND SSD. this computer could not be more perfect, unless black.. and free :D

12. 8CoreWhore macrumors 68020

8CoreWhore

13. adztaylor macrumors 68000

Same here. Loving my 13" i5. No problems whatsoever.