2011 WWDC Daily Schedule

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by RXPskier, May 6, 2011.

1. RXPskier macrumors newbie

I will be attending WWDC this year for the first time and was looking to see if there was any sort of daily schedule out there. Will be my first time in San Francisco so i wanted to get out and see the city too.

2. lostngone, May 8, 2011
    Last edited: May 8, 2011

lostngone macrumors 65816

lostngone

Don't think the schedule have been posted

Don't think the tracks/labs have been posted yet but I can answer any general questions you have.

If you do just the tracks(classes) it is normally around 9 to 5. The first day is light, Keynote and state of the union stuff but you need to get up (really)early for the keynote if that is your thing. Fridays in the past have been kind of light because people need to get back home however recently it has been busier due to having repeat session for some you might have not been able to make/get into.

There is lots of after things going on. Like the Developer awards and stump on Wednesday that will run to 9 and then the Bash on Thursday. The 3rd-party and private parties are even crazier so it CAN do just the 9 to 5 thing or a crazy every second is full learning, eating, drinking, partying and any time left over used for sleeping. It is really up to you.

Go to Stump the Experts, it is crazy fun and it might be the last one.

One more tip, sessions fill up fast so unless you really have a question you have to ask or really need to hear every last second try to get out of the session you are in a few minutes early so can get into line for the next otherwise it might be full. Depending on your track it might not be a problem.

EDIT:
    Couple of other notes:
    If you can, do not wait till Monday to pick up your badge. Do it on Sunday if at all possible.
    If you didn't know there will be a schedule app for the iphone/ipad with all the classes, labs and news updates released sometime before the conference and it will also be made available on-line.

3. RXPskier thread starter macrumors newbie

So were are week away....anyone got any thoughts? i keep checking the developer site but they just have the 8-5

4. Goteki macrumors newbie

been wondering the same thing - still haven't found anything after a lot of searching earlier today.

5. sherwin007 macrumors newbie

Anyone can update us from the "State of the Union" presentations? What's going on there?

6. sherwin007 macrumors newbie

Anyone leaving early from WWDC and wants to sell their badge?