My 2011 mac book pro finally flaked out on me. I have an option of getting a used 2012 MacBook pro i7 13" with 16GB ram and 1TB SSD for $550 or 15" for $600. I definitely want a new 2018 core i9 but at ~3K I was hoping to wait until the summer of 2019 to buy one. Any one have an opinion? Any reason to wait other than just laying out the cash now?