Hi Guys, This is my 1st post on here. I'm recent convert to Mac! I got 13' MBA with 8GB + 128GB. I got my code today for free ML upgrade. I read lot of issues for ML.. so should I upgrade it or wait till the issues are resolved? I really hate that fan noise(it happened to me once) if it will happen regularly after ML. Please advice. Thanks.