2013 Mac Pro. Wait or buy now?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by IamDario, Jul 30, 2014.

  1. IamDario macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2014
    #1
    I've been in the market for a new Mac for a couple of months now but I've been hesitant to pull the trigger on the new Mac Pro. My biggest concern is the fact that it took Apple a while to start processing most of the orders. I'm conflicted, do I wait for the next Intel processor and an Apple upgrade or is that to far off? What are your thoughts?
     
  2. Umbongo macrumors 601

    Umbongo

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2006
    Location:
    England
    #2
    I've said it elsewhere, but based on the history of Mac Pro and Intel Xeon releases and shipping times since 2006, if you can't wait until March 2015 then get one now.
     
  3. thetechfixer macrumors 6502

    thetechfixer

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2010
    Location:
    Canada
    #3
    I would just get one now unless you wanna wait a year
     

Share This Page