Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

theSeb

macrumors 604
Aug 10, 2010
none
So! What can we expect?! :D

I hope to be able to fry eggs on the underside. I would like to see the ODD replaced with a toasting module. I also want to be able to watch TV and listen to music whilst making my eggs and toast.

jmgaul

macrumors newbie
Feb 2, 2012
If it doesn't have at least two fleshlights, there is no way I am buying one. Professional users these days need at least two flesh lights. Apple has completely forgotten about the "Pro" in Macbook Pro. Cutting a fleshlight for a little weight drop is not Pro. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING APPLE? Time to go buy an Acer. They will have FOUR fleshlights. Get your act together Cook.

The New MacBook

macrumors newbie
Jun 20, 2012
I am waiting for the 2013 redesign or the 2015 redesign. I want a bigger performance jump with Haswell chips, 512GB SSD standard, Sharp IGZO screens, a better graphics processor, and software compatible with 2800x1800 resolution not just pixel density that doesn't make everything look really small. I also want some futuristic battery with very fast recharge time.

I'm not sure if it is worth waiting for Skylake, but I definitely will wait at least until Haswell.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.