2015 13' mbp: batman games runnable?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by kick53rv3, Apr 1, 2015.

1. kick53rv3 macrumors newbie

i saw on the app store there were 2 batman games on sale, I was wondering are those games runnable on the 13" mbp? just want to know the frame rate before i spend the money on it and end up with games that wont run well

so anyone tried them before?

2. Lateraleye macrumors newbie

3. jetjaguar macrumors 68030

jetjaguar

4. Lateraleye macrumors newbie

Should be very smooth. The Iris Pro (integrated) in the 15" from 2014 is better than either Iris in the 13".

5. BriOS macrumors member

I just downloaded Batman:Arkham City. It runs smooth set on Medium. If I run it on high, it gets choppy on the scaled resolution. Not nearly as good as I thought it would. Oh this is on my brand new 2015 rMBP with 256gb SSD and 8gb ram. Base processor. Kind of a let down actually. But it does look good still at the medium setting.

6. Samuelsan2001 macrumors 603

Thats not a let down....

That is a demanding game, you have it running well on an incredibly thin & light 13 inch laptop with integrated graphics. That is amazing and would have been unthinkable even 5 years ago.

Anyone who buys a laptop with integrated graphics and expects it to run high end modern games at high settings needs their head seeing to.