found a 2015 mbp 15" 2.5ghz, 16mb ram, 512 HD and dual graphics for 1600.00. It was purchased 2 months ago and under warranty. Think I'll find a better deal if I hold out ? Or should I snatch it up. Was gunning for a 2.8 since I'll be using it for audio/video production but they are few and far between at a good price.