2015: Best all-in-one app for photo editing

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by mivara, Mar 20, 2015.

1. mivara macrumors regular

mivara

Hi

I am new to these forums so I beg your pardon if there is a thread, or multiple, about this already.

The thing is, I am looking for an app in which I can edit photos from the bottom with practically all functions.

At the moment, I am using one called Faded but it does not provide an option for adding text to the photo it seems. I have been trying out Leonardo for a while as well but I do not like the interface there. Afterlight has been a pick for me as well back in the day but nowadays it lacks too many features for my taste.

Any suggestions? It is fine if it costs a few bucks.

Kind regards

Mikkel

2. StudyFlo macrumors member

StudyFlo

3. Jessica Lares, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2015

Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

Pixelmator, Polarr, and Darkroom are my favorites (there is no iPad version for Darkroom though, and Polarr has that onetime IAP purchase). If you have something like AnyFont, Pixelmator will let you use the custom fonts too - Out of the three, it's the only one that lets you add text.

4. Crusoe macrumors regular

Enlight does pretty much everything I need, although the UI can be fiddly. The implementation of text overlays and blurring is very customisable. I also use Aviary, which does 80% of the same things but much quicker so is handy for snap editing.

5. StudyFlo macrumors member

StudyFlo

Oh, I thought about Mac Apps. For iOS, there's plenty of Apps:

VSCOCam, Afterlight, Enlight, Mextures, Lightroom, Instagram, Filterloop

I personally use VSCO and Afterlight most of the time, sometimes Enlight (want to use that app more!) and pixelmator.